About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Friday 24 January 2014

Introduce Myself

Each round I still love to do the pre season task that Mish sets out. So here is this rounds Introduce myself task.

Hi I’m Donna & I’m 30 years old. This will be my 11th round.  I only intended on doing 1 or 2 rounds but seeing the results from round 1 & the amazing support I received was so motivating. I managed to lose 35.6kg & that saw me reach my goal weight which was 58kg but I went on my 1st overseas holiday to the US & gained 8kg. I have no one else to blame but myself. I am happy to say with the help of the program I’m getting closer to being at my goal weight again. What I love about this program is I can be honest without being judged.
Last round I did the Learn to run program & can now say I love running again. I started off only being able to run for 1 minute 52 secs without stopping & now I can run 20 min 13 secs without stopping. I’m looking forward to be able to enter fun runs this year.
I have decided that I’m ready to tackle running 10k program & I’m looking forward to seeing the improvements each week.

This round I’m looking forward to reaching new goals & getting back to my goal weight of 58kg.


No comments:

Pages