About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Sunday 16 February 2014

Gold Coast 10k Run

In the past if a running event got cancelled I wouldn't have really cared but I have found out that 2 events in April have been cancelled. So I have decided to go 1 step further & sign up for a 10k run Gold Coast Marathon (Gold-Coast-Marathon). So I better keep up with my training. Knowing that some of my friends from 12wbt program are doing the run will be a good support. Now to keep an eye out on cheap flights & accommodation.

No comments:

Pages