About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Sunday 29 June 2014

It ain't always easy but so worth it

This weight loss journey isn't always easy. You will fall but it's so important to pick yourself up & get back into it. I sometimes forget how far I have come & Im so thankful to @mishbridges @12wbt & #30pluscrew for all of your support. I love that you are here for the good & not so good times. Xx



No comments:

Pages