About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Looking at my food differently

In previous rounds I have used treat meal as going out & having what I liked. We are currently in week 4 & this round I haven't felt like I have needed a treat meal. To be completely honest some of the 12wbt recipes feel like a treat to me. This doesn't mean I miss out completely. 

Tonight I felt like a piece of my mums chocolate. In the past that block of chocolate would have ended up in my tummy.

Tonight's piece was so different. I didn't just chew & swallow. I actually made that 1 piece last in my mouth. I think it was the best piece I have ever had. 
I savioud every moment. 

This round I can honestly say I'm really noticing my food & how it taste instead of just scotching it down for the sake of it.

No comments:

Pages