About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Monday 4 May 2015

Pre Season task - Introducing myself

IHi my name is Donna & this is my 16th round. I have had some really successful rounds & some not so. I have tried a few different fitness levels that 12wbt offer & so far 10k has been my favorite. This round I have decided to join the Move 2 program. I chose to go back to basics for a number of reasons. My confidence or lack of has been 1 of the reasons but my main reason is because I'm suffering from major depression. I find it hard getting out of bed each morning so it has been a constant battle to exercise. Lately my eating patterns has varied. This has seen me over eat & under eat & has been a major reason for my weight gain. 
I know I can't use these as an excuse but  it has been a huge factor in my journey. I did manage to get to goal weight a couple of years ago where I could happily say I had lost 50kgs. Although I can't say this is the case now I do know I'm no where near the 120kg I used to be. I owe so much to this program. It truly does work. I hope you all have a great 12 weeks & beyond.


1 comment:

Lauren said...

You're very brave Donna. I think that quote you put up says it all - just take it one step at a time. You've already come so far, you've proven you're capable of great things. Hope you have a great 12 weeks & beyond too. Looking forward to following your journey. All the best. Lauren

Pages