About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Saturday 1 February 2014

My Commitment

This is my 11th round & I am committed to getting to my goal weight of 58kg by losing 7 kg. I will stick to the program 100% & from my last round, I know I can do this. I’m going to train 6 days a week & stick to my nutrition. This round I am going to enter a few 5 & 10k fun runs.  I am also committed to showing my 12 year old niece who is struggling with food that there are so many delicious healthy options & that being active can be fun.  


No comments:

Pages