About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Saturday 25 October 2014

Get Real

Get Real

This is my 14th round & I wish I could say that I didn't use any excuses but I do. I am happy to say that I have less then when I first started.

My Excuses

I will embarrass myself at the gym
I have lost my mojo
I might fail
I have just had surgery
It's too hot

My Solutions

Who cares what other people think of you
Remember why I am doing this
It's better to give it ago then not try it at all
train inside where there  is air conditioning or train early in the morning.
Ask the Dr what exercise I can do

Donna it's time to JFDI


No comments:

Pages