About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Thursday 23 October 2014

Pre season Introduction

Hi my name is Donna & this is my 14th round. From someone who used to weigh 120kg & not being able to run to now, where I love entering fun runs. In July I flew up to the Gold Coast to meet up with my 12wbt friends who I have met through the program. I attempted to do my 1st Half Marathon & also to watch them do there runs. My half didn't go to plan as I had an injury & had just had surgery. I managed to run 13.5km & was so proud of that result. My aim is to build my distance up & work towards running the half next July. Before the program I was severely depressed & lacked confidence. Since joining I have gained my confidence & I am proud of how far I have come. I still have down days & I still sometimes make poor food & exercise choices but I know that I will never get back to the way I was before. This program has given my life back & I'm so thankful.


No comments:

Pages