About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Update of my round so far

I'm back for another round & I ask myself what do I want? The past few months has been a constant struggle. My depression has really taken over my everyday life (I know I can't use this as an excuse. I had lost all motivation & if I could stay in bed all day I would. As we begin week 2 I can happily say I'm right on track with my nutrition but when it comes to exercise well that is another story. My main focus was getting my nutrition on track 1st & then focus on exercising. So week 1 weigh in I saw 1.4kg loss which for me was amazing to see. I'm one who doesn't normally see big loses. Let's see how my weigh in goes tomorrow



No comments:

Pages