About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Friday 20 February 2015

Who is this girl?

This is officially my 15th round & each round I am learning something new about myself. We are at the end of week 3 & I have been faced with many obstacles that in the past would have lead me to have a binge session. After a really upsetting Drs appointment I had to go to the shops for a couple of things. In my mind I was ready to go & have a binge session. I needed to let go of my sadness & frustration & in the past food has been my outlet. 

No not this time, something clicked & I finally realised food wasn't the solution. I think I have always known that but for some reason this time I have seen the light. I got the few things I needed which were fruit, veggies & milk & I was out of there.

Im not someone who can be proud of myself or even acknowledge the positive changes that I see in myself but this time I looked in the mirror & had the biggest smile on my face. 

Yes I was proud of myself.



No comments:

Pages