About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Sunday 26 January 2014

Get Real

As I'm working on my pre season task, I'm looking back on previous rounds & I'm happy to see that my excuse list is getting shorter each round. After all these round yes I still have days were I will find excuses not to train. 

My Excuses 


Too Tired

Lack of Motivation


Still play a part of me achieving my goals. By the end of week 12, I'm hoping when I revisit this task that I'm able to cross these last 2 off my list.

My Soloution

Continue to train in the morning & just get it out of the way.








No comments:

Pages