About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Sunday 19 January 2014

I just achieved 1 of my goals for this round

My goal by the end of this round was to be able to run 20 minutes without stopping. By the end of week 10 I can happily say I have achieved this goal. I now can run 20 Minutes 13 secs . For someone who at the start of this round could only run 1 min 52 I feel extremely proud. I find it hard feeling proud of myself but this time I' am proud of this achievement. who is never proud of there achievements I am. I finished not having anything left in my tank & I could see my loved one worried that I over did it. My family member was happy for me but most of it came out negatively. So I just wanted to share it with you all. .With 2 week left to go for this round I know I can achieve more.

Dream Believe Achieve :)

No comments:

Pages