About Me

My photo
I'm Donna, I'm 31 years old. I'm determined more than any other round to push myself to all limits.I have lost 35.8kg on the program & have lost 15.4kg on my own.I have met some pretty amazing inspiring 12wbt friends, who I will call them my friends for life!!! I keep coming back for more. The 12wbt program helps me to keep learning about myself each day. My family love the new me, who now enjoys exercising & eating healthy.

Sunday 12 January 2014

Learning to like/love myself

After reading one of my friends post (Coco Girl) about finally loving there body. I thought I would sit down & see what I liked about my body. I found it hard to write down a list of things so I have started off with small steps. This is what I wrote & hopefully before the end of this year I will have a longer list.

I love my eyes
I love my smile

I love my hair

 

1 comment:

Coco Girl said...

Love this list and I love those things about you too ;) It's only the 13th Jan...I reckon you'll have a pretty special long list by the end of the year. Always remember...that it is possible :) Love Kate / Coco Girl xx

Pages